1. What is the VIPinoy Card?
The VIPinoy Card is a privilege card offered to all Overseas Filipino Workers, Overseas Filipinos and their immediate family. The card offers unparalleled service and conveniences, privileges and perks in Ayala Malls and Ayala-managed Malls.
2. For online applicants, what will happen if no email verification notice is received?
The system will disregard the application. The email address provided may either be incorrect or has already expired. For assistance, you may call the Concierge of the mall where VIPinoy is intended to be claimed as you have indicated in your application form.
3. What will happen if applicant does not immediately claim the VIPinoy Card? When will the VIPinoy Card expire?
The number of days to enjoy the privileges of the VIPinoy Card is reduced if it is not claimed immediately. The VIPinoy Card will have a two-year validity from date of issuance.
4. Can a person apply in behalf of another person?
Yes, as long as the representative fills up the application form on behalf of the applicant. However, the application form will be only processed if the support documents and ID of the applicant will be presented during verification process.
5. What are the requirements in applying for a VIPinoy Card?
- Accomplished application form
- Valid ID
- Payment of P150 processing fee (please ask for provisional or official receipt)
- Supporting documents
- Photocopy of OFW/OF’s company ID; valid passport; OWWA or POEA ID, or
- Proof of remittance from any local or money transfer facilities (valid within the last 3 months)
6. What are the requirements to renew the VIPinoy Card?
Please surrender your expired VIPinoy card and present a valid ID to process your card renewal. Card renewal is subject to P200 renewal fee.
7. What should the applicant do if his/her VIPinoy Card is lost or damaged?
Report loss or damaged card immediately to the nearest Ayala Malls Concierge booth or VIPinoy Concierge. Replacement of lost and damaged card is subject to a replacement fee of P150.00.